Dear Marlborough Parents:
We invite you to learn practical strategies that can help you to empower your Kids & Teens to Face Life's Challenges.
Tuesday 14 September 2021
7 - 9 PM
WHITEHAVEN ROOM - ASB THEATRE
As a parent or caregiver it can be really tough to know how to help your kids face the challenges of the modern world. In this funny and informative talk Michael Hempseed will present the latest ideas and research about what kids and teenagers need to thrive in life and how to overcome many of the challenges they face.
- What is anxiety and why is it rising at such an alarming rate?
- Why is sleep so important to our well-being?
- What does research say are the strongest protective factors against suicide?
- How can we help kids & teens to become less reactive and approach challenges in a positive way?
- How can you help young people to courageously battle failures and set backs in life?
If you've heard Michael before you will be familiar with his engaging and practical style. Parents will leave feeling hopeful and armed with new knowledge, ideas and actionable strategies. Don't miss this opportunity to hear Michael's latest material.